Saturday, 27 June 2015

Gardens 2015

Before I move on to our youngest daughter, I thought you'd like a few more garden photos. These were taken today, Saturday 27th June 2015, by Chris.



We have deer in the undergrowth


Along with a couple of flamingo, here is one of them


Hanging basket full of Impatiens


A hardy Fuchsia


Geraniums


A beautiful tub of Roses, ferns and another hardy Fuchsia 


Mealworms in the border


A Heron


Red Rose


Aruncus Sylvestris, Spindle Tree and bird feeders


White Rose


Next time, meet Miss Pond.

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow ( I'm sure that's a kylie song! O well I only quote the best ) that is one seriously well looked after garden it's just a very great shame dad didn't pass his green fingers on to me and kept them for himself. Well just for that dad I won't pass on my vintage tat to you, what do you mean " good!".

    ReplyDelete